The Ferrari Stampi Headquarter was founded in 1921 in Sassuolo, Italy.
Born from a Carlo Ferrari’s idea, the company started with a team composed only by five employees. The aim was structuring the company in the best way, developing the human resources, their skills and knowledge. Subsequently, the Headquarter moved to Fiorano Modenese and considerably expanded in terms of production systems and number of employees.
Via Ghiarola Nuova, 114,
41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO)